Gomà-Camps, leader in the manufacture and transformation of tissue paper is pleased to announce its participation in the 2023 edition of Hygienalia, the most important international trade fair in the field of cleaning and professional hygiene, which will be held from 7 to 9 November at IFEMA Madrid.
Hygienalia is a landmark event in the sector and the ideal showcase for Gomà-Camps’s innovative products and services, which help to improve hygiene and cleaning in a range of professional environments.
Gomà-Camps’s participation in this trade fair underscores its ongoing commitment to excellence in hygiene and cleaning. The sales and marketing team will be present at stand D45 in Hall 3 at IFEMA to present the latest solutions and products to visitors and potential customers of the Tarragona-based paper manufacturers.
Laia Gomà-Camps, Managing Director of the Group, was very enthusiastic about the company’s participation in Hygienalia 2023: “At Gomà-Camps we are very excited to be part of this outstanding trade fair, which brings together professionals and leading companies from the world of hygiene and cleaning. It is a unique opportunity to present our new image – as well as new products and services – to our partners.
Visitors to Gomà-Camps will be able to:
- Discover the company’s new image, launched in June to mark the company’s 265th anniversary.
- Explore the latest product innovations:
- New household toilet tissue with compostable sheets from Gc Ecologic +.
- New cellulose products: GC Tech blue paper hand towel.
- Get detailed information on how GC’s product portfolio can help improve hygiene and cleanliness in the most demanding and professional environments.
- Learn first-hand about our new sustainability campaign for distributors and their customers.
- During the fair, Javier Garcia, Coordinator of the Iberia sales team, will be available for interviews and discussions on current trends in the hygiene and cleaning sector.
About the Gomà-Camps Group
Gomà-Camps is a family business group dedicated to the manufacture, processing and sale of tissue paper and other related solutions. For more than 265 years, Gomà-Camps has been dedicated to producing diverse, high-quality products with a commitment to constant innovation and respect for the environment. The Group’s vision is to contribute to the collective challenge of improving the world through innovation, delivering everyday hygiene solutions that care for people and the planet.
Gomà-Camps Group in figures
- The Gomà-Camps Group currently employs around 300 people.
- Turnover for the financial year 2022 reached 111 million euros.
- Its processing capacity is 65,000 tonnes on 24 tissue converting lines.
- It has a production capacity of 60,000 tonnes of tissue paper.
- The Group sells more than 800 products via different brands: GC Class, GC, GC Ecologic+, Nature, GC Tech and DCR.
Gomà-Camps’s commitment to and respect for the environment and the quality of its products and processes is backed up by international certifications.
Gomà-Camps products are FSC certified, which guarantees that the raw materials used come from responsible sources that are sustainably managed to achieve a social, economic and environmental balance.
FSC 100% Recycled: all raw materials come from recovered or reused material. This seal guarantees the traceability of raw materials from FSC recycled sources and post- and pre-consumer reclaimed raw materials in FSC recycled products.
The European Ecolabel identifies the most environmentally-friendly products
Its environmental management system and manufacturing processes are certified according to the ISO 14001 standard and form part of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System. Gomà-Camps also boasts ISO 50001 energy management system certification
Our Food Safety Management System is certified under the ISO 22000 standard and we pass the regular and systematic analyses carried out by accredited external laboratories in accordance with the most demanding regulations, such as the German “BfR, Empfehlung XXXVI” or the French “Décret nº 766/07 – Fiche DGCCRF papier et carton”. Our recycled products are suitable for food contact in accordance with European Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004.
GC possesses certification from AENOR Zero Waste, an organization that assesses the different waste fractions generated to prevent them going to landfill.
For further information, please contact:
Miriam Fernández Medel, Head of Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org | (+34) 977 876 800