130 companies are exhibiting at the Iberian Peninsula’s biggest and most important event for the professional cleaning and laundry industries.
The sector is looking forward to what is expected to be the best edition of the fair yet.
The organizers hope visitor numbers will exceed 5,000 over the three days the event is open.
As the countdown to the fourth edition of Hygienalia+Pulire begins, the highest number of visitors ever have already pre-registered. To date, more than 4,000 professionals have obtained their entry pass via the fair’s online registration system.
Taking place in the Glass Pavilion at Madrid’s Casa de Campo exhibition venue from 14th to 16th November, the event hopes that visitor numbers will be far above the 5,000 who flocked to the previous show.
The marketing literature re-asserts that it is southern Europe’s foremost fair for the industry, with 130 exhibitors across the range of sectors: machinery, chemical products, accessories and utensils, the environment, laundry, services etc.
It is worth noting that Hygienalia Pulire 2017, is offering an extensive programme of lectures, which has meant the organizers have had to take over a second space to be able to cater for all of the event’s educational content.
Some of the most notable lectures include:
Those that will address sectors of industry where cleanliness and hygiene are critical:
- CLEANING AND HYGIENE AT SPORTS FACILITIES AND SWIMMING POOLS
- COMPONENTS OF THE VALIDATION PLAN FOR CLEANING PROCESSES IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY
Lectures and discussions relating to cleaning companies and their challenges:
- COLLECTIVE BARGAINING: STUDY OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF COLLECTIVE BARGAINING IN SPAIN
- OPTIMUM VALUE OF HIRING A CLEANING SERVICE
Content providing an analysis of the industry and its challenges:
- ANALYSIS OF THE PROFESSIONAL CLEANING INDUSTRY IN SPAIN AND EUROPE.
- THE FUTURE OF CLEANING AND HYGIENE LIES IN INNOVATION
- GROWTH STRATEGIES FOR CLEANING COMPANIES
- THE THREE Cs OF PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE IN THE CLEANING INDUSTRY
- CURRENT CHALLENGES FOR SMEs AND MICRO-SMEs IN THE CHEMICALS INDUSTRY
- HOW TO ADDRESS THE NEW CHALLENGES OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE BIOCIDE REGULATIONS
Special content created especially for companies aiming to export:
- HOW TO BOOST YOUR COMPANY’S INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE
- THE CLEANING AND HYGIENE SECTOR AND INTERNATIONAL GROWTH
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE PROFESSIONAL HYGIENE AND CLEANING SECTOR IN ROMANIA
Presentations specially designed for the laundry sector
- GOOD PRACTICES IN LAUNDRY: THE IMPORTANCE OF CORRECTLY PROCESSING RAGS AND MOPS
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES APPLIED TO TOUCH CONTROL LAUNDRY MACHINES
As well as the educational sessions, Hygienalia+Pulire will include activities and demonstrations geared to different specialisms that are of significant importance to the industry.
The SHINE LINE zone will be featuring demonstrations of polishing floors, with six of the sector’s leading specialists taking part: ABRASIVOS ÁGUILA, BARLESA, BONASTRE SYSTEMS, COOL KLEVEER, VIRGOLA and VIUDEZ PUERTA.
The companies taking part will work on three different types of flooring and will explain to the audience the fine detail of what they need to bear in mind when polishing these surfaces.
Another significant element of the fair is the National Window Cleaning Competition sponsored by AFELI and organized by ASCEN. More than 25 professional window cleaners from all over Spain will be pitching their skills against each other.
Last but not least, visitors to the fair will also have the opportunity to see, at first hand, the different ways of using a pole to clean windows.
All of the sessions and demonstrations are free of charge. Professionals who have not yet registered to attend can do so online (free of charge) at the Hygienalia+Pulire website up until 13th November, then directly at the entrance desks (15€/event) while the fair is open (14-16 November)
Hygienalia+Pulire, 14th to 16th November 2017
Casa de Campo Exhibition Centre