If you are a professional working in the communication field, you will be able to request your accreditation in advance by contacting Anaïs Iglesias, Communication and Marketing Manager of Hygienalia+Pulire, via her e-mail address: : aiglesias@-events.com. You should provide the following information in your message:
Regarding the media company:
- Name of the magazine and publisher you are working for. If you are working for an on-line communication medium, please provide URL of the Home page and publisher (if applicable).
- Full address (Address, country, province, city, postal code)
- Web (For online mass media, only if it is different from the Web of the company you are working for)
With regards to the journalist / photographer for whom accreditation is sought:
- email address
- Contact phone number
As a registered journalist:
- You will have our press releases delivered to you by em
- You will be invited to all the press calls and press conferences that we conduct; and
- You may pick up your personalized press pass, at the counter without the need of waiting in a queue
- You will receive the press kit in advance (by e-mail) and a printed version in the fair.
The organization reserves the right to request relevant documentation identifying you as a professional journalist.